Monday, July 9, 2007

for DKMTR

Wore my birthday Miravidi necklace and matching earrings with new black GAP dress on sale from $69.99 to $19.99 to the annual Palo Alto glass and clay festival and felt very chic. Thank you!!! very pretty prezzy.

Michael Moore's movie, Sicko, is out and I wish you guys were here to see it with me :( Would have been interesting to get your British perspective on the American health system. Am accompanying Emma to "Order of the Phoenix" even though it's my least favorite Harry Potter, angst ridden, whiny teenage brat.

How are the worms?

I wish other Lows would blog. This is getting monotonous, listening to my own voice all the time... sigh!!!

Have a Spanish chaperone, Nuria, from an exchange program staying with me for a month. We joined the group for a tour of Alcatraz. I don't think Mia would have enjoyed it, but it was really interesting and it happened to be on another gorgeous sunny San Francisco day so the views from the ferry were magnificent. The Ferry Building where Henry used to work has been revamped, Covent Garden like into a very chic, shopping area with an organic farmers' market feel. A must visit for your next time. We are planning on going to Santa Cruz (beach) with the group tomorrow and hopefully the girls will get a chance to practise their lithping Thpanisth with the Spanish teenagers.

1 comment:

dkmtr said...

HI Pen,
Glad you've worn the necklace - I hoped it would look good on you. The worms kinda smell... have given lots of paper in an attempt to stop it becoming a vat of cider.

Hows the job hunt?

Love Kate